- Last Updated: 11 April 2019 11 April 2019
Coppell Football Booster Club is a non-profit organization, organized and structured for the purpose of offering support to the overall football program in the Coppell Independent School District. Joining the booster club is critical to the operations of our high school program. The booster club provides many additional things for the program and the athletes, above and beyond what CISD is able to furnish. With your contribution, the organization can continue to provide an excellent experience for the athletes, coaches and the community. Here are a FEW of the things your dues help the CHS Football Booster Club provide:
- Coaching clinics
- Upgraded pads and helmets
- Sound system
- Training equipment
- Media: Action photos and Hudl videos
- GameDay programs
- Senior Night/senior gifts
- Work out shirts and shorts
- Players, coaches and trainers tickets to the year-end banquet
ANYONE who loves Coppell football can join! Parents, grandparents, alumna, community members – the list is endless! Contributions are confidential and tax deductible.
There is a level of membership for everyone. Levels of support are listed below along with our incentives. Questions? Please contact Membership Director Shannon McDill.
- Membership must be received by 8/2/2019 to receive Game Day Program recognition and Website recognition.
- Membership must be received by 6/14/2019 to receive 1/4 Color Page Game Day Program Ad
You can join the booster club in two ways:
- Print the Football_Booster_Club_-_Membership_Form_2019.doc and complete it and mail with payment to the address on the form.
- Join online via our on-line form below using your debit card, credit card or PayPal card or PayPal account.
Thank you for supporting the Coppell Cowboys Football Program!!!
Coppell Football Booster Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Ask your employer about matching gifts. Your membership is tax-deductable.
- Last Updated: 17 April 2015 17 April 2015